Thursday, July 16, 2009

Can't See MP3 Tags!

"Since a few days i cant see the tags of my mp3 songs anymore, i cant edit the tags of album, artist, genre etc.
(only, number, song and comments)

hope you can help me with this, because i can't find anything around on the internet.
i also did system recovery, but it didnt helped
thank you"

Hi! I may have a solution for you. I've had to do this with a couple of our Cassette to CD transfers. I use a program called MP3tag. It works very well and does batch tagging. It's also free. This will change your audio collection back to the way you want it in no time! I think the installer is in German (if I remember correctly, but luckily, the installation options are pretty standard.

If you need to be able to see them in Windows consistantly, try going to "Run" in the start menu and typing "regsvr32 shmedia.dll"

Sometimes, this fixes the properties listings.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment